Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Traffic Fusion - Surf For a Downline



Traffic Fusion leaves nothing to chance as far as building a downline. Depending on your membership level you surf 50 or more sites a certain number of days out of a 14 day period. If you do this, you can click a link to claim a permanent downline member from the pool of people who sign up without a referral. You will get active members who surf, and you'll receive a % of credits toward your sites.

For those who don't know, unless you enjoy surfing, your ultimate goal in any traffic exchange is to get a downline large enough and active enough that you can leave your ads on autopilot and move on to other traffic exchanges. This is one of my favorites, because it's a guaranteed exchange that progress will be made instead of dumb luck.

At my upgrade level, I merely surf 50 sites 3 times every 14 days, claim my downline, and set my sites on auto-assign. The credits from my downline keep my sites in rotation 24/7 with no further involvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment